Find gifts featuring my artwork at Cafepress or at Redbubble

Buy art

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A beginning

Up until now my life has been busy - I mean really busy! I have never experienced a period of time that I have not been either working or studying (or both), raising a family, and all the other things that we do as mothers and family members. This blog is written in reflection of the last 18 months - 2 years - so it might take a bit of time to bring up to date but I am determined now to record my development as an artist. 

I am now 'a lady of leisure' (but not sure for how long!) and I have decided I would like to learn to paint. Unfortunately this decision has come to me in the desert of the UAE and there are no art colleges or formal methods of instruction available to me in Al Ain, a city in the eastern region of the Abu Dhabi Emirate.

So please bear with me as I dig back into my past a little and drag up pics of some work I have done. It is interesting but maybe only to me and those that are dear to me, and maybe to a few people who stumble upon this site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment